Sunday, June 2, 2013

6 Months!



I can't believe my little guy is SIX MONTHS!!  I can't believe how fast time went.  He is such an amazing happy little boy with such a personality and I can't get enough of him.  I weighed him last week to see how heavy he has gotten and he weighed 18lbs 8oz.  I'm not sure how long he is though...
Here are some things about Kael:
He finally rolled from his back to his front and now that he can roll all the way over he likes to roll all over the floor.
Now that he can roll from his back to his front he likes to sleep on his stomach which makes me really nervous.
He is sitting up so good but still struggles to balance from side to side. 
He is trying real hard to stick his feet in his mouth but his belly is so big he can't quite get it in there yet. 
He wants to be mobile so bad and gets really frustrated that he can quite move on his own yet. 
He gets mad that he can't eat the food that we are eating and went through a faze where he didn't like eating his baby food but he is slowly starting to like it again.
He loves to talk and hear himself make noises which I think is funny and cute. 
He likes to be outside or in a room full of people because he likes to observe.
He likes to play with his toys and I need to start getting him some more toys he can play with since right now he doesn't have many. 
I think he is teething cause he drools a ton and gets a little fussier than normal.  At least I hope he is teething so there is a reason for him being fussy.
He's a great kid and super entertaining.

He fell alseep in the bouncer at my sister's house


My chubby little guy


No comments:

Post a Comment