Friday, June 28, 2013

7 Months



On Sunday my little guy will be 7 months.  He weighs 19.5 lbs and not sure on the length.  He can sit up on his own now but will still fall over from time to time.  My arms are so happy because now I can stick him in the shopping cart and don't have to haul him around in the car seat (hallelujah).  He is a roller and will roll every where until he gets stuck.  He still loves his jumper and can spend hours in it if we let him.  He loves real food and has a bad habit of grabbing everything in front of him and trying to stick it in his mouth.  He says mama a lot but he has no idea he is saying it but I love it especially when he is starting to get fussy and says mama.  It melts my heart.  He's got such a bubbly personality and I love it.  He definitely makes it easy to consider having a second child (not for a while so don't get your hopes up).  He's getting good and fingering food but still has to mater sticking it in his mouth once he's picked it up.  He will have his first camping adventure next weekend and I hope he will do good.  Here are a bunch of photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment