Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Baby Room

We've finally finished the Baby's room after what feels like a life time or working on it (when I say we I mean Declan did most of it while I bossed him around).  It looks so good and I am very happy with how it turned out.  I will post pictures later in the post.  Here's an update on my pregnancy:  Not much has changed since the last post other then I'm pretty sure I'm much fatter now then I was in my last post.  Still no cravings or appetite.  Still can't sleep and I'm pretty sure the no sleeping has been getting worse.  I get horrible leg cramps at night which are not fun.  I'm finally feeling the baby move and he doesn't stop moving from the time I wake up to when I go to bed.  He likes to kick my ribs when I sit which makes it very uncomfortable when I have to sit at work all day.  Everyone keeps telling me I'm tiny for how far a long I am but I feel as big as a house.  I know I'm being negative but lets be honest...being pregnant sucks.  I am grateful that I can get pregnant and that I haven't been super sick or had any real serious issues but I'm not going to pretend that I love being pregnant.  If I could find another way to have kids without having to fork out millions of $'s then I totally would but until I figure out another way I will be sicking with the old fashioned way of doing it myself. That's pretty much all I have to say for now so I will post some pictures of the room.

Here is what the walls look like finished

There is still lots to get for the crib to spice it up. It's kind of boring right now

Yes, the dresser does only have knobs on one side.  I thought it only needed 6 knobs but turns out it needs 12. My bad

No comments:

Post a Comment