Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pregnancy Update

I'm almost 22 weeks and feeling pregnant.  I don't have nausea anymore but my acid re-flux is still pretty bad.  Thank goodness for medicine or else I wouldn't be able to eat anything.  I don't fit into any of my normal pants (very depressing) and had to break down and buy some maternity clothes which I refer to as my fat pants.  I haven't felt the baby move yet so I'm not sure if I should be worried or grateful.  When I go to the Dr's they always comment on how active he is so it's weird that I can't feel him.  Maybe I am feeling him and I just don't know it...  I haven't had any cravings but I also haven't had much of an appetite.  I am finally am able to start walking on the treadmill again and will hopefully work myself back up to jogging.  I have felt like such a lazy bum since I haven't felt good enough to work out after work.  I don't sleep at night and I know it will just get worse.  I invested in a boppy cuddle pillow which helps but I still don't sleep that good.  I haven't been too moody or emotional (Declan may have a different opinion) which I am glad because I wouldn't be able to handle myself if I was.  I'm not sure what else to say so I will post some pictures.

19 weeks

20 weeks
Here is the baby's room.  The wood is all done but now we are prepping to paint
I forgot to mention that we got the ultrasound at the Dr's office (which was our 2nd ultrasound) when I was 19 weeks and the baby is still a healthy baby boy.  We changed the spelling of his name so now it will be Kael Declan Zollinger.  The end...for now.

2 comments:

  1. It wasn't that long ago but reading this reminded me of all the terrors of being pregnant!! I'm glad your nausea is better though! And you're right, it will get worse, but then it will get so so so amazingly wonderful!!! Good luck! :) (And you still look super cute, even if you have to wear "fat pants"!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha thanks Steph! I hope it's wonderful or I definitely wouldn't do it again ;)

    ReplyDelete