Thursday, September 27, 2012

Baby Shower

I had my baby shower a couple of weeks ago that was thrown by my awesome sister and sisters-in-law.  The theme was mustache bash and everything turned out so cute.  I enjoyed spending time with all my friends.  Here are some pictures from the shower (I didn't know that these pictures were being taken obviously since most of them are not very flattering):

My Sis, Mom and I

The yummy Brazilian Limeade that my Sis made

Chatting it up with Friends

Not very flattering...

The cute decorations

Lots of presents

The yummy food

Me and my Sis
Pregnancy update:
On Friday I will be 31 weeks so 9 more to go...Wohoo!  I did my Glucose test a couple of weeks ago and everything was normal so I can continue to stuff my face with junk food (thanks goodness).  The baby still moves constantly and I swear that he is trying to find his way out of my stomach.  He likes to kick one of my lower ribs and I'm pretty sure that he's going to kick it out of place one of these days.  I still have trouble sleeping at night but my Dr just told me of the sleep aides that I can take to hopefully help me sleep a little better.  We still have lots to get before the baby gets here but slowly we are crossing things off our list.  I will take some pictures of the room and the progress.
Here is a picture of me at 29 weeks:

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I kind of made it in some of those pictures. That was really fun. That shower was so cute! Good luck with the remainder of the days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha you sure did! I'm so glad that you came! I hope these last few days go by fast.

    ReplyDelete