Sunday, March 3, 2013

3 Months

Kael is three months this weekend!  I can't believe how fast time went by.  Here are some things about Kael:
He weighs 14 lbs (at least that's what he weighed a couple of weeks ago)
I'm not sure how long he is cause we haven't measured since his 2 month appointment
He loves to smile and loves when you talk to him
He loves to suck on his fist and he is ready to eat real food.  He watchs us when we eat and stares at our food while he drools
He's going to be a drooler
He is starting to laugh.  The only time I can get him to laugh so far is when I do raspberries on his stomach.
He reaches for everything and loves to hold on to everything.
He constantly wants to stand so I borrowed a bouncer from my SIL and he loves it.  He hasn't quite figured out the bounching but he loves to push off like he's on a swing.
When he sits on my lap he wants to be facing out so he can see what is going on.  I guess he is tired of staring at my face all day. 
He eats SO MUCH and I can't wait until I can start him on rice cereal.
He is wearing his 3 month clothes but he is quickly growing out of those. 

That's all I can think of but we love our little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment