Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Joys of being a homeowner

I was cleaning my house last night after work because we have some family coming to stay with us in a couple of days and I opened the door to the furnace room only to find this:



This is a picture of our furnace surrounded by water.  It doesn't look as bad as it actually is in this picture because on the other side of the furnace is more water and it is being absorbed into the dry wall. 



You can see the bottom of the dry wall is wet.


Declan is working out of town again so I was a little stressed when I found it and didn't know what to do.  I sent some pictures to Declan and he works with a guy that used to work with furnaces and he said that he will stop by in Thursday to see what's wrong.  Hopefully it's nothing too serious or nothing too expensive.  Yay for being a home owner...

No comments:

Post a Comment