I don't know how this happened but Kael is 11 months! So crazy to think that in one month he will be 1.
Anyway, here are some facts about Kael:
- He weighs 21.4 lbs. I think he lost a little weight since he had diarrhea for a week.
- He took his first steps a few weeks after he turned 10 months and as of a few days ago he got brave and is walking all over the place. He still crawls a lot but he will also walk a lot too.
- He can finally pinch his food and still is obsessed with food.
- He babbles all day long.
- He loves to read books. It's the only way I cam keep him still for more than a second.
- He claps and waves and loves to give people his cheeser smile.
- He loves his dadda and cries whenever he leaves.
- He likes to fake cough and fake laugh.
- He loves to put blankets over his head and play peek-a-boo.
- He points at everything with one hand and it is so funny.
- His hair in the back is getting so long and Declan keeps saying I need to cut it but I'm refusing too. I like his Bruce Jenner hair LOL.
|Attempting to play peek-a-boo with a dish towel|
|He was a little golfer for Halloween|
|Trick or treating|