Thursday, April 28, 2011

Lighting Bolt

I was shaving Declan's neck over the weekend and was trying to scare Bowzer with the shaver (he's scared of everything) but surprisingly he wasn't scared of it so I touched him with the razor not thinking it would do anything but to my surprise it shaved a line...opps, my bad.  So I told Declan to shave a lightning bolt on Bowzer (I immediately regret those words) and he attempted to do so.  Lets just say that it didn't turn out anything like a lightning bolt.  Here is what it looked like:


After he "branded" Bowzer he wanted to shave a Z with a circle around in on Bugsey like you do cows but I wouldn't let him.  One special looking dog in enough in our household.


2 comments:

  1. I love that you have a blog!! Kids or not it is always fun to read about what everyone else is up to!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kariann! I am glad that someone is reading my blog! Ha ha

    ReplyDelete